Hotpants and Heartbreak

Sunday 8 February 2009

Mood

10 Reasons Why I Am In A Mood:

1. PMT. Enough said, I think.
2. My not-so-adorable border terrier Pumpkin has got hold of a pair of my heels. I don't know how strong her teeth are, but she managed to chew straight through the heel of one of them. Also, they were a London-charity-shop find, and so are irreplaceable.
3. I have put on ridiculous amounts of weight due to recent comfort eating, highlights of which include: an entire tub of Ben and Jerry's Baked Alaska ice cream, a whole meat feast pizza, and a box of Lily o Briens'.
4. I spilt bleach down my favorite hoodie, and it doesn't look good in a 'fashion statement' sort of way.
5. Mathsmathsmaths. Grr.
6. I've had 7 hours sleep in the past 3 days- it's all party, party, party around here.
7. As a result of said partying, the balls of my feet are in agony.
8. My parents have decided they dislike my boyfriend (who I had a steamy sleepover with on Friday, not that they need to know about that), simply because he's my boyfriend.
9. A picture of my nipple my have got onto Facebook- don't even ask.
10.I didn't get to make a snow angel before the snow thawed out. Boo.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home